R. Waide Weaver, MD
Each day, Dr. R. Waide Weaver looks forward to meeting new patients. He enjoys helping them understand their unique diagnosis and tapping the new classes of drugs that are now available to help them achieve positive outcomes.
Dr. Weaver is Board-certified in Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. He earned his medical degree and completed Internal Medicine residency training and a fellowship in Oncology/Hematology at the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa.
Dr. Weaver is actively involved in the Hillsborough County community, with the American Cancer Society and on clinical committees at St. Joseph’s Hospital.
- Medical Oncology
- University of South Florida College of Medicine
- University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
- University of South Florida
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- University of South Florida – Tampa, FL
- Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
- American Cancer Society – Hillsborough County Unit – Operating Board Member and Medical Advisor
FCS Research Committee
- St. Joseph’s Hospital – Cancer Leadership Committee<
- St. Joseph’s Hospital – Breast Program Leadership Committee