Faithlore Gardner, MD
Medical oncologist Faithlore Gardner, MD became a physician so that she could make a difference. She finds the specialty of oncology rewarding because it enables her to focus on each of her patients as unique individuals and to develop special bonds as she support them through their cancer journey.
Dr. Gardner joined Florida Cancer Specialists in 2014 and serves on the FCS Executive Board.
After earning her medical degree from the University of South Florida in Tampa, Dr. Gardner completed her medical residency at Vanderbilt University and a fellowship in Hematology and Oncology at the Mayo Clinic.
She has extensive clinical research experience, having served as a principal investigator on several clinical trial research studies. Her work on primary uveal melanoma and other cancers has been published and presented within the medical community, including the 23rd Annual Mayo Clinic Hematology/Oncology Review and the 2013 Society of Melanoma Research.
In her spare time, Dr. Gardner enjoys reading, traveling, and collecting stamps and postcards.
- University of South Florida – Tampa, FL
- Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN
- Oncology/Hematology: Mayo Clinic
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Honors & Achievements
- 23rd Annual Mayo Clinic Review
- 2013 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Genitourinary Conference
- 2013 Society of Melanoma Research Congress
- 2014 ASCO Annual Conference
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology