Raymond Esper, MD, PhD
Dr. Raymond Esper began his medical career while serving in the United States Army in Fort Sam Houston, TX, where he worked as a Medical Laboratory Technician in the Army’s Academy of Health Sciences. In addition to his medical degree, he holds a PhD in Molecular Biology and Genetics from Wayne State University in Detroit, MI, where he also completed a Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship at the Department of Neurology and Center for Molecular Medicine. Prior to joining Florida Cancer Specialists in 2016, Dr. Esper was a Physician (Clinical Lecturer, Hematology-Oncology)at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI.
Published in numerous national and international journals, such as the Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, Journal of Neuroscience and the American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Esper has also authored chapters in several medical text books and presented at such prestigious conferences as the Society for Neuroscience National Meeting, the American College of Physicians National Meeting and the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine – Detroit, MI
- University of Michigan Health System – Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center – Ann Arbor, MI
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)