Current Physician Opportunities
Drug Development Unit Medical Oncologist
- To oversee and support dedicated research program for all offered cancer services in the Lake Nona facility.
- Establish a strong presence in a facility with national and regional media attention partnering and collaborating with FCS and the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF) to enable patient-centered, integrated care addressing the complex needs of cancer patients driving a continuum of comprehensive cancer services in Central Florida. Included in this facility are a Drug Development Unit, a standard of care medical oncology practice, a hospital-based radiation oncology department, oncology support services, oncology focused basic science research and HCA Healthcare’s Center for Clinical Advancement.
- Board eligible or board certified in medical oncology
- Strong background in clinical research
- Impeccable clinical judgment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Principal investigator and sub-investigator on early phase trials
- Enrolling and caring for patients with advanced refractory cancers
- Participating on trial teleconferences
- Authoring abstracts and manuscripts
Hospitalist Medical Oncologist/Hematologist
Positions based at area hospitals
Candidates MUST be board certified / eligible in BOTH Medical Oncology & Hematology
Candidates must be Florida licensed/eligible.
Current Opportunities in:
As a result of continued growth and the focus on providing continuity of care for patients and medical oncologists, the Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS) is seeking a qualified radiation oncologist for a position in its New Port Richey location. The incoming physician must exude the ability to effectively network and develop new business relationships throughout the local community.
- Receive support from a full-time dosimetrist, director of medical physics, and on-site physicist
- Strong referral system from in-house medical oncologists
- New clinic with state-of-the-art equipment
Located along Florida’s Gulf Coast about 30 minutes from Tampa, New Port Richey offers a small-town feel and a gorgeous place to call home.
Join Our Growing Florida Practice
Confidentially submit your CV and cover letter to PhysicianRecruitmentTeam@FLCancer.com
In the subject line, please state the position, geography/town in which you are interested and how you learned about the opportunity
(ex: MedOnc/Hem - Naples, Hospitalist - Port Charlotte, Doximity, etc.).
Note: Individuals responding to job postings are considered to be applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official employment application. Florida Cancer Specialists is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disabled status, or any other characteristic as protected by federal, state or jurisdictional law.