Wilfredo Blasini, MD, FCAPMedical Director, Central Pathology Laboratory
Dr. Blasini provides clinical leadership and oversight for the centralized laboratory which serves the practice’s nearly 100 locations statewide with a comprehensive testing menu, including advanced next-generation sequencing (NGS). Dr. Blasini joined FCS in 2012 as a hematopathologist and has served as co-director of the Pathology Laboratory since 2018.
Dr. Blasini received his medical degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in San Juan. He completed his residency in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology at the University of Miami School of Medicine, where he also was awarded a fellowship in Hematopathology. Dr. Blasini is Board-certified in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- University of Puerto Rico, School of Medicine
- Pathology – Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine
- Hematopathology – Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- College of American Pathologists, Fellow Member
- Puerto Rico Academy of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine