Vipul Patel, MD
A native of Atlanta, Georgia, Dr. Vipul Patel is highly committed to clinical trial research. He has been published in such prestigious journals as the International Journal of Cancer. In 2013, he gave the Acorn Trial Poster presentation at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Dr. Patel was the Director of Clinical Trials for an Institutional Review Board (IRB) in Gaston, NC from 2008 to 2011. He was responsible for protecting the rights and welfare of patients involved in research.
Dr. Patel participated in numerous volunteer opportunities, including serving as a teaching assistant in biochemistry and anatomy at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. Dr. Patel was also an instructor of hematology/oncology to second year medical students at Meharry Medical College, also in Nashville.
- Ross University School Of Medicine – Dominique of West Indies
- Medical College of Georgia – Augusta, GA
- Tulane University Medical Center – New Orleans, LA
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center – Nashville, TN
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member, American Society of Hematology