Sumithra Vattigunta-Gopal, MD, FACP
Dr. Sumithra Vattigunta-Gopal has extensive training in breast, gastrointestinal, lung, melanoma, lymphoma and blood malignancies at the renowned Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
She practiced at Century Medical Associates in Buffalo, New York before joining Palm Beach Cancer Institute in 2008. She strongly feels that Oncology patients need multidisciplinary care, customized treatment plans including chemotherapy and access to clinical trials, which she offers to all her patients.
Dr. Sumithra Vattigunta-Gopal has a special interest in breast, GI, lung and hematological malignancies, and is very active in clinical research trials.
- New York Methodist Hospital – Brooklyn, New York
Roswell Park Cancer Institute – Buffalo, New York
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics committee, Jupiter Medical
- Center, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Chairman of Medicine – Jupiter Medical Center Physician Advisory Committee – Jupiter Medical Center