Stefani L. Capone, MD
A dedicated physician for more than 25 years, Stephani Capone, MD says that her own family’s experience with cancer inspires her to develop a special bond with her patients. She finds it very satisfying to support her patients through their cancer journey, helping them to live longer and with more quality of life.
She is affiliated with and has provided physician leadership at 19 hospitals across Central Florida. Dr. Capone has served in several appointments at Orlando’s Florida Hospital, including as a Physician Advisor for Patient Care and Specialty Care. She has also worked as an Investigator with the Florida Hospital Cancer Institute Clinical Research Center for over 15 years, putting her at the cutting-edge of clinical research and advances in cancer treatment. Dr. Capone has been honored as a Best Doctor in Orlando by Orlando Magazine and Orlando Style Magazine.
Board-certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine, Dr. Capone graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana. She completed her residency training at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida and a fellowship in Oncology/Hematology at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Tulane University School of Medicine – New Orleans, LA
- Jackson Memorial Hospital– Miami, FL
- Oncology/Hematology – UCLA Medical Center – Los Angeles, CA
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
Honors & Achievements
- Delta Epsilon Sigma National Academic Honor Society
- Kappa Gamma Pi Society for Catholic Women Leaders
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology