Scott Tetreault, MD
Dr. Tetreault is board-certified in medical oncology, internal medicine and palliative medicine. He was awarded the Rhone Poulenc Fellowship Award in 1998 for Breast Cancer Research. Other honors include selection by his peers in 2003 as Doctor of the Year, Goldman Award for contributions to the Cancer Community in 2009 and selection by the Consumer Research Council as one of “America’s Top Oncologists” every year since 2006.
Widely published in the scientific literature, Dr. Tetreault is an investigator in over 50 clinical trials. Dr. Tetreault was the principal investigator for the DYNAMO trial which led to the FDA approval of Duvelisib (Copiktra) as a novel agent for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma. He is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, The American College of Physicians and was recently granted honor of being selected as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine in the U.K.
- Medical Oncologist
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Wake Forest University
- University of Florida Shand’s Hospital
Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation – La Jolla, CA
- Medical Oncology
- Florida Association of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO) – Legislative Committee Member
- Executive Committee Member, Florida Society of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO)
- Executive Committee, Community Oncology Alliance (COA)