Richard J. Lee, MD
Dr. Richard Lee is a board-certified radiation oncologist with Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS), providing care to patients in Orlando and Sanford, Florida.
Dr. Lee received a master’s degree in medical sciences and his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine in Boston, MA. He completed his transitional intern year and his radiation oncology residency at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL, where he served as chief resident in his final year. He is published in peer-reviewed journals on topics including head and neck, breast and prostate cancer.
Dr. Lee has been serving patients in central Florida since 2014 and was named a Leading Doctor by Orlando Magazine from 2016 to 2021.
In his free time, Dr. Lee enjoys spending time with his family and their dogs.
- Boston University School of Medicine | Boston, MA
- Internship – Mayo Clinic | Jacksonville, FL
- Mayo Clinic | Jacksonville, FL
- Radiation Oncology
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology
- American Board of Radiology
- University of Central Florida Affiliate/Volunteer Faculty
- Physician Society of Central Florida