Marilyn M. Raymond, MD
Dr. Marilyn M. Raymondis a graduate of the University of Georgia and the Medical College of Georgia. She completed her Internal Medicine internship and residency, and fellowship in Hematology and Oncology, along with bone marrow transplant training at the University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital.
Dr. Raymond concentrates her practice in breast cancer and genetics, and is Medical Director of the Breast Center at Good Samaritan Medical Center in West Palm Beach. She has authored articles for several medical publications and was a clinical instructor at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Raymond is very involved with FCS’s clinical research department and is the primary investigator on many trials.
- Medical College of Georgia
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital
University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Board of Directors, Sojourners Breast Cancer Support Group
- Ethics Committee, Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Vice Chairman, Governing Board, Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Board of Directors, Susan G. Komen South Florida
- Medical Director of Good Samaritan Breast Center