Maneesh Gossain, MD
Dr. Maneesh Gossain is a Board-certified radiation oncologist with Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS) providing care to patients in Orlando and Sanford, Florida.
Dr. Gossain has specialized training and experience in providing brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT). Dr. Gossain’s areas of interest include prostate cancer, head and neck cancer and breast cancer.
Dr. Gossain received his medical degree from Wayne State University Medical School in Detroit, Michigan. He completed an internship in Internal Medicine at Loyola University in Maywood, Illinois, followed by Radiation Oncology residency training at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. During his residency, Dr. Gossain conducted research investigating the placement of specialized markers to facilitate treatment of gynecologic cancers.
Dr. Gossain has been serving patients in central Florida since 2005 and was named a Leading Doctor by Orlando Magazine from 2011 to 2017.
Outside of work, Dr. Gossain is an avid tennis player and enjoys playing basketball and golf.
- Wayne State University Medical School | Detroit, MI
- Internship – Loyola University | Maywood, IL
- University of Minnesota | Minneapolis, MI
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiation Oncology