Magda Melchert, MD
Inspired by the cancer patients she cared for during medical school, Dr. Magda Melchert found it an easy decision to become an oncologist. She describes it as an “amazing privilege” to make a difference in the lives of her patients, particularly with the multiple options now available for treating and sometimes curing various forms of cancer.
Dr. Melchert is Board-certified in Medical Oncology and Hematology. She received her medical degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa. She completed Internal Medicine residency training at Vanderbilt University Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee and a fellowship in Oncology/Hematology at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa.
- Florida State University College of Medicine – Tallahassee, FL
- Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN
- Oncology/Hematology: University of South Florida – Moffitt Cancer Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine