Lawrence B. Berk, MD, PhD
Board-certified radiation oncologist Lawrence Berk, MD, PhD has been recognized by Tampa Magazine (annually since 2015) and by Castle Connolly as Best Radiation Oncologists of Tampa Bay. He has held numerous clinical positions throughout his career, including as Medical Director of Radiation Oncology Services at Central Ohio Radiation Oncology, Tampa General Hospital and the University of South Florida.
With a keen interest in clinical research, Dr. Berk has served as a principal investigator on several national clinical trials. He has held several faculty appointments and currently serves as a professor at the University of South Florida.
After completing his PhD in Chemistry at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, Dr. Berk attended medical school at the University of Pittsburgh. He completed residency training in Radiation Oncology and a fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology at the University of South Florida H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa. He also completed post-graduate training in Hypnotherapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA
- Radiation Oncology – University of South Florida H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center – Tampa, FL
- Gynecologic Oncology – University of South Florida H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center – Tampa, FL
- Radiation Oncology
Honors & Achievements
- Best Radiologists of Tampa Bay – Tampa Magazine
- Best Radiologists of Tampa Bay – Castle Connolly
- American Society of Radiation Oncologists