Karin Bigman, MD
Dr. Bigman served as the Educational Director of the Cancer Care Committee, Hospice Medical Director and Tumor Board Chairman of Memorial Health Systems in Ormond Beach, FL. A sought-after speaker, she updates the community with lectures and articles on diverse topics, including advancements in the treatment of breast cancer and malignant blood disorders.
Prior to joining Florida Cancer Specialists, Dr. Bigman initiated and coordinated a stem cell therapy program for breast cancer in Fairfield County, Connecticut. She has a passion for treating breast cancer, as well as lymphoma and malignant blood disorders, using the most cutting-edge protocols for her patients in Volusia County. Dr. Bigman is a strong advocate of healthy lifestyles and disease prevention, a viewpoint she incorporates into her daily clinical practice. A certified yoga instructor, she began a series of pink ribbon workshops helping women with breast cancer utilize yoga as an adjunct therapy during their treatment and recovery.
- Medical Oncologist
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine – New York, NY
- Winthrop University Hospital – Stony Brook- Mineola, NY
- Mount Sinai Medical Center – New York, NY
- Oncology – New York Medical College – Valhalla, NY
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Volusia County Medical Association