Judah Friedman, MD
Dr. Judah Friedman is Board-certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. He received his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH, and completed Internal Medicine residency training at Washington University School of Medicine Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, MO and a fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
Prior to joining Florida Cancer Specialists in 2022, Dr. Friedman served for more than 10 years in a variety of positions with University Hospitals of Cleveland Seidman Cancer Center and has been actively involved in clinical research. As Medical Director, he was instrumental in program development of infusion, radiation, clinical trials and tumor board services and the development and implementation of the Center’s telehealth program. As Chief Medical Officer, OncoRx Insights, he was engaged in AI-driven innovations for advanced cancer treatment.
- Case Western University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
Honors & Achievements
- 2021 Master Clinician Award in Oncology, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology