Jasmin Desai, MD
Dr. Jasmin Desai is a compassionate and dedicated physician who grew up in the neighboring city of Tampa, Florida and has a variety of interests in hematology and oncology disorders, including anemia, blood clots, colon, prostate, breast and lung cancers. She completed Residency at Temple University/Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and then attended Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC for a Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology. At Georgetown, her clinical interest was gastrointestinal cancers, including colon, pancreatic, gastric and esophageal cancers. Dr. Desai has been published in the Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology and Investigational New Drugs and has presented her research at the GI American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) conference and the Internal Society of GI Oncology conference.
Dr. Desai not only takes an interest in advancing the field of hematology and oncology through clinical research, but she truly cares for her patients. She believes that the treatment for each patient must be tailored to individual needs and is dedicated to bringing this level of attention to each of her patients.
- Drexel University College of Medicine | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internal Medicine, Temple University | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Hematology/Oncology, Georgetown University Hospital-Washington D.C., Georgetown University Hospital
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- American Medical Association (AMA)