Howard M. Goodman, MD
Dr. Howard M. Goodman completed his fellowship in Gynecological Oncology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital then joined the faculty at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York. He later returned to Boston to practice and teach in the Harvard system at New England deaconess and Brigham and Women’s Hospitals and the Dana Farber Cancer Center.
In addition to the surgical management of women with gynecologic cancer, he performs all aspects of complex gynecologic surgery, pelvic reconstruction, advanced laparoscopy and robotic surgery.
- Medical College of Virginia – Richmond, VA
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital – Boston, MA
- Gynecologic Oncology: Brigham and Women’s Hospital – Boston, MA
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Florida Atlantic University
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Duke University Medical
- Founding Member, Florida Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
- Regional Scientific Board, Israel Cancer Association USA
- Member, Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
- Member, New England Association of Gyneccologic Oncology