Eva Gupta, MD
Prior to receiving her internal medicine training at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit, MI, Dr. Eva Gupta served as a Research Assistant at Michigan State University, where she investigated the role of sentinel lymph node mapping in colon cancer and worked on National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSAPB) protocols. Following her residency, Dr. Gupta relocated to Jacksonville, FL and practiced as a hospitalist before pursuing additional medical training. Subsequently, Dr. Gupta completed subspecialty Fellowship training in Hematology/Oncology at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL, one of the largest and most highly-regarded medical centers in the world and internationally recognized for its scientific excellence and focus on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Demonstrated by her active participation in various research projects throughout her training, Dr. Gupta has a keen interest in clinical research. She has presented her research at national symposiums and has been published in several peer reviewed journals. In 2017, Dr. Gupta joined Florida Cancer Specialists in Hillsborough County.
- Medical Oncologist
- University of Delhi
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center: Detroit, Michigan
- Oncology/Hematology: Mayo Clinic: Jacksonville, Florida
- Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member, American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Member, American Medical Association (AMA)