Bahaa Amer, MD
Bahaa Amer, MD is a medical oncologist and hematologist with Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute. He provides care to patients at the Sarasota Cattlemen and Lakewood Ranch locations.
Dr. Amer received his medical degree from Saba University School of Medicine in the Caribbean Netherlands. He completed internal medicine residency training with Florida State University at Sarasota Memorial Hospital, where he made several Grand Rounds presentations on various oncology topics. He then was awarded a fellowship in hematology-oncology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
Dr. Amer joined FCS in 2023.
In his personal time, he enjoys sports, music, history and sharing a laugh with others.
- Saba University School of Medicine, Caribbean Netherlands
- Internal Medicine – Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Sarasota, Florida
- Hematology and Oncology – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Honors & Achievements
- Dean’s List, Saba University School of Medicine
- Alpha Omega Phi Honor and Service Society, Saba University School of Medicine