Arsh Singh, MD
Board-certified in medical oncology, hematology and internal medicine, Dr. Arsh Singh earned his medical degree from the University of Szeged in Hungary. He completed his internal medicine internship and residency as well as his fellowship in medical oncology at the Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City.
Prior to joining Florida Cancer Specialists, he served as an attending physician and clinical instructor with Cancer Center Sarasota-Manatee. He is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the American Society of Hematology, the Florida Medical Association, and the Florida Association of Indian Physicians.
Dr. Singh is fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi. He loves spending time with his wife, an internal medicine physician, and three children, and also enjoys golf, football and cricket, and reading non-fiction; his special interests are astrophysics and quantum physics, in particular.
- University of Szeged | Hungary
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center | Brooklyn, NY
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center | Brooklyn, NY | Chief Fellow
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- Florida Association of Indian Physicians (FAPI)