Amy Nance, MD
Dr. Amy L. Nance is board-certified in internal medicine, medical oncology/hematology and has special interests in cancers of the breast, lung and colon. Dr. Nance earned her medical degree from the Mercer University School of Medicine (Macon, GA) and attended Emory University School of Medicine (Atlanta, GA) for her Internal Medicine Residency. After completion she relocated to Chapel Hill, North Carolina to complete her Fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at the University of North Carolina. In addition to her academic achievements, Dr. Nance received two research training grants for Hematology and Oncology from the University of North Carolina. As a cancer researcher, Dr. Amy Nance is actively engaged in clinical research and has been published in several peer-reviewed journals.
Dr. Nance enjoys spending time with her family, running and traveling.
- Medical Oncologist
- Mercer University School of Medicine | Macon, Georgia
- Internal Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine | Atlanta, Georgia
- Hematology/Oncology, University of North Carolina | Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Medical Oncology
Honors & Achievements
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society | 2005
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)