If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately.
For medical issues after hours – please do not email. Please call the office to be directed to our answering service / on call physician.
Schedule an Appointment
- All appointments must be scheduled through individual Florida Cancer Specialists locations.
- To schedule an appointment, please call the location you’d like to schedule a visit. You can search for all of our locations on our Find a Location page.
- Central Scheduling Department – 855-327-6003
- We are open Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm.
- We schedule all radiology exams (PET, CT, Ultrasound, Mammograms, Xrays, Echos, etc.) and appointments to specialists outside of FCS.
- Radiology Non-FCS Scans scheduling
1-877-327-2228 or email PatientBalanceInquiries@FLCancer.com
You can check the status of your job application in your saved profile at FLCancer.com/Careers. You will be contacted if selected for an interview.
Medical Record Requests
(Social Security, disability, subpoenas for medical records)
Authorization for Release of Information, Click here.
- Please call (239) 674-6337 Option 3; Fax to (239) 931-9852 or email MedicalRecords@FLCancer.com.
- Please reach out to your clinic directly for patient or continuation of care medical record requests.
Do not submit medical information, refill requests, social security numbers or credit card numbers.
"*" indicates required fields