Mohsin Malik, MD
Dr Malik is a board certified Oncologist and Hematologist for Florida Cancer Specialists and Research Institute in Lake County. Mohsin Malik, MD received his medical degree from Quaid-i-Azam University in Rawalpindi, Pakistan and completed Internal Medicine residency training at Saint Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois. He was named as Chief Fellow in the Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellowship Program at the University of Tennessee in Memphis and also completed a fellowship in Blood & Marrow Transplant at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Prior to joining Florida Cancer Specialists in 2019, he provided care to patients in private practice and hospital settings in the St. Petersburg community.
- Quaid-i-Azam University | Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Internal medicine, Saint Francis Hospital | Evanston, IL
- Hematology/Medical Oncology
- University of Tennessee | Memphis, TN
- Medical oncology
- Internal medicine
Honors & Achievements
- Chief fellow, hematology/medical oncology fellowship program at UT Memphis
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- American Society of Bone Marrow Transplant (ASBMT)