Dr. Lucio N. Gordan
sees patients at the following locations:
Dr. Lucio Gordan graduated from medical school at the State University of Londrina College of Medicine in Brazil in 1993. Subsequently he did his internship and residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa. In 2003 he did his fellowship in hematology and medical oncology at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida. He is board certified in medical oncology, hematology and internal medicine.
He practices hematology and medical oncology at Florida Cancer Specialists in Gainesville, Florida. He currently serves at the Florida Cancer Specialists Executive Board, Florida Association of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO) Executive Committee, and the Community Oncology Alliance Board of Directors. Dr. Gordan is the head of Quality and Medical Informatics at Florida Cancer Specialists. He also serves as Oncology Advisor/Leadership position at North Florida Regional Medical Center (HCA in Gainesville Florida). He also consults for International Oncology Network (ION) in clinical matters and analytics.
He has received several grants for research, published articles in peer- reviewed journals. In 2013, he was awarded the Frist Award from HCA as recognition for services to the community and North Florida Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Gordan is married and has 1 child. In his spare time he enjoys traveling, exercise, reading, photography and playing tennis.
Lucio N. Gordan, MD
- State University of Londrina College of Medicine – Brazil
|Internship and Residency:
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- Community Oncology Alliance, Board Member
- Florida Association of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO) Executive Committee
- Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute, Executive Board
- COA Informatics Technology Advisory Board
- Co-Director of Medical Informatics FCS
- Co-Director of Quality Department, FCS
- HCA/North Florida Regional Medical Center, Gainesville, FL: Oncology Advisor
- Clinical & Analytics Consultant for ION
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology