For Clinical Research Associates
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is a proud recipient of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Clinical Trials Participation Award in 2011. The Clinical Trials Participation Award (CTPA) was designed to recognize and promote high-quality clinical research sites with intent to increase the awareness of and participation in clinical trials among physicians.
Bringing clinical trials to Florida Cancer Specialists will:
- Connect you with efficient, effective and experienced clinical research investigators and staff
- Provide access to a diverse mix of patients
- Deliver access to a research-focused, community-based practice
FCS is a Strategic Site of the Sarah Cannon Research Institute
, SCRI provides the following services on behalf of our site:
- Program Development – SCRI study recruitment department communicates with sponsor organizations including pharmaceutical companies and CRO’s on behalf of strategic sites. This department assists with all study start-up activities from Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDA) through site activation.
- Contract and Financial – Negotiation and execution of protocol-specific budgets and contracts; invoice sponsor organizations; payment distribution to sites
- Clinical – Provide planning, implementation and support to site through SCRI Site Manager
- Regulatory – Process all regulatory documents centrally; SCRI regulatory works with sponsor project manager to satisfy all regulatory requirements for strategic sites.
- Quality Assurance and Safety – SCRI QA department works with all strategic sites to assist with overall research quality assurance. SCRI provides training assistance to include GCP training and SOP development to strategic sites.
Clinical research is conducted in up to 33 locations across the state or Florida and supported by highly skilled research staff of oncology research professionals. FCS maintains capabilities and experience in conducting clinical trials in phases I-IV.
Contact us at:
or by contacting a member of our team in the following regional locations:
LATE PHASE CLINICAL RESEARCH PROGRAM
East Region Research Office
1309 North Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Office: (561) 366-4100 Fax: (855) 280-3689
North Region Research Office
560 Jackson Street, Suite 220, St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Office: (727) 216-1143 Fax: (727) 895-0328
South Region Research Office
4415 Metro Parkway Suite 310, Fort Myers, FL 33916
Phone: 239-274-9930 Fax: 239-275-9687
Data Management Office
551 N. Cattlemen Road, # 101, Sarasota, Florida 34232
Phone: (239)349-8989 Fax: (941) 377-5281
Panhandle Region Research Office
1600 Phillips Rd. Suite 300, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Office: (850)-877-8166 Fax: (850)-877-0431
EARLY PHASE CLINICAL RESEARCH PROGRAM
Drug Development Unit – DDU
Early Development & Phase 1 Research
600 N Cattlemen Rd, #200, Sarasota, FL 34232
Phone: (941) 377-9993 Fax: (941) 343-0026